Supply Chain Operation Manager
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Green Genius Development needs an experienced, cost-conscious Procurement Manager to take over our purchasing operations. We’re looking for a product/services-savvy professional who has general experience (not specialized in any one area) and who can institute innovative approach to save the company money and improve our value achieved from procured services.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, your responsibilities would be:
- Coordinate regular meetings to discuss Procurement priorities.
- Be responsible for product/services sourcing to support Solar projects development team.
- Partners with suppliers and acts as an advocate for Green Genius Development interests relative to suppliers' actions and policies.
- Develops management reporting in line with requests.
- Executes solutions to various tactical challenges Green Genius Development faces as it relates to procuring product, supplier and distribution relations.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Suppliers, to achieve and maintain the established Service Level objective.
- Manages several contracts, programs and supplier agreements resulting in increased value for both Green Genius Development and its customers.
- Ability to resolve issues independently.
- Performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character.
- Responsible for producing procurement related reports and statistical analysis.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Minimum 4 years in various supply chain roles.
- Must have experience with multinationals.
- Must be Fluent in English - speaking and writing.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills.
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.