We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Our legal experts notice EVERY important detail. They transform the ideas and wishes of different Modus Group businesses into the solid arguments and legal terms based reality. Be it a business startup in Poland or an ambitious project in Spain, the expertise of our legal team has no geographic boundaries!
We are looking for you – Legal Councel – the one who is eager to become one of the key members of the renewable energy business development (new markets entry) team. You will be responsible for the selection of the external lawyers in foreign markets, smooth information management between them and in-house project management team and advise business leaders on the entity establishment and its further development. We promise you the projects to step outside of your comfort zone and a working experience in our flagship team. Are you in?
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in corporate law (as in-house lawyer or in a law firm);
- Have a good knowledge of contract law (especially commercial contracts) and establishment of the new companies;
- Like challenges as much as we do, always see the big picture and be able to manage the smooth information sharing between participating parts;
- Be close to fluent in English, excellent in Lithuanian (Russian language is an advantage);
- Be communicative, attentive to details, responsible and resistant to uncertainty;
- Be willing to go on multiple business trips (up to 20% of total working time);
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at MODUS GROUP you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.