Ibis Styles Vilnius Hotel Receptionist
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, JEEP, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
As a Hotel Receptionist at Ibis Styles Hotel you will have a glimpse of what it takes to work behind-the-scenes of the managing hotel administration. You will be welcoming customers, providing them with the information, managing whole check in-check out procedures, answering phone calls and emails, ensuring smooth data entry into the room/hotel administration system - Opera. Even more, if it sounds not enough for you, we have a lot other things to do out there and we could share our knowledge with you how to do that!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Preferable but not necessary - have experience working at customer services or hospitality sector;
- Be customer oriented, well organized and attentive to details;
- Have a positive attitude and an ambition to learn;
- Believe that working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.