Porsche Office Administrator
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
Throughout the 25 years of Modus Group life we have been consistently growing and developing our automotive business. Today we are proud to represent and offer the world-famous exclusive luxury car brands - Porsche, Bentley and Maserati. We are certain that PORSCHE brand name will look amazing next to your name on a business card.
Porsche Office Administrator - the one, who is eager to step into the shoes of our Porsche dealership administrator role and learn all that it takes to run it smoothly and diligently on a daily basis. You will meet and greet our customers, answer phone calls, respond to emails, perform basic cash register procedures as well as prepare and file office documents. Also, you will become Porsche brand Ambassador and meet the highest standards of customer services. Are you ready for that? Hop in!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold an university degree;
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in a customer service or administration areas;
- Be able to multitask yet guarantee excellent quality final results;
- Be fluent in English and/or Russian languages;
- Truly think outside the box, use innovative methods to organise your work and find solutions to any issues it can happen.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.