Automotive Accounting System Support Specialist
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. Modus Group mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Modus Group Automotive Business line now is looking for an experienced Accounting System Support Specialist who would be responsible for supervising accounting system for 15 automotive companies and would closely work with business and accounting provider to oversee and improve daily functions as well as implement new projects.
As an Accounting System Support Specialist, your KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
- Supervising recorded data, reports and settings in “Incadea” program (NAV version);
- User support for questions related to accounting system;
- Reviewing and improving internal processes;
- Implementing new projects;
- Setting the parameters of newly created companies and users.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- BS degree in Finance, IT or related field
- Have proven experience working with "MS Navision" (financial part knowledge is essential);
- Have a good knowledge of financial and accounting principles;
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills necessary to identify issues, make recommendations for proactive action and implement steps for successful outcomes.
Skills & knowledge considered as an advantage:
- Work experience with "Incadea";
- Knowledge of accounting management & organization;
- Previous experience in Automotive business sector.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.