Biogas Business Development Project Manager
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Renewable energy with Modus Energy and Green Genius brands at the forefront is one of the fastest growing Modus Group business areas. We were pioneers of sustainable solar and biogas projects in Lithuania and today we are accelerating our business across Europe – investing >50mEUR in renewable energy projects in Spain, Poland and Belarus in 2018 alone. Thinking green is not only our business, but an important part of our work routine and mindset of #ModusGroupTrustsGreen.
We are looking for you - Biogas Business Development Project Manager - the one who is eager to step into the shoes of our Biogas Business Development Team. You will be responsible for an identification of Polish market potential for biogas projects, reflect the collected information and come to the managers with several solutions for further steps. You will also search for the local partners / project developers and communicate with state institutions. Moreover, you will have to analyse and understand the local legal system, ensure smooth developmental processes and pass on the project for Construction team. The role will be based in Warsaw, however, would involve multiple business trips to Poland. Would you like to build a greener future too?
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have up to 3 years of experience in the development of biogas industry, managing business, experience in technical fields or biogas market;
- Be more than interested in renewable energy sector and have a techno-economic thinking;
- Always see a big picture and be able to find solutions even to the most complex issues;
- Have great negotiation and communications skills;
- Be high self disciplined, attentive to details and goal oriented;
- Be fluent in Polish, close to fluent in English;
- driving licence is a must;
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.