Biogas Power Plants Construction Project Manager
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
Renewable energy with Modus Energy and Green Genius brands at the forefront is one of the fastest growing Modus Group business areas. We were pioneers of sustainable solar and biogas projects in Lithuania and today we are accelerating our business across Europe – investing >50mEUR in renewable energy projects in Spain, Poland and Belarus in 2018 alone. Thinking green is not only our business, but an important part of our work routine and mindset of #ModusGroupTrustsGreen. Would you like to build a greener future too?
Our Biogas Business Development department plans the biogas power plants construction projects, monitors project budgets and implementation deadlines, coordinates the work of subcontractors, negotiates with the state institutions, manages construction documents and once the project is finished hands it over to the Operating division. The role will be based in Vilnius, however, would involve multiple business trips to Minsk.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a university degree in engineering, construction, renewable energy or other related areas;
- Have up to 3 years of experience in the above mentioned fields;
- Manage a number of large construction projects and lead the project team;
- Be curious, creative and find solutions even to the most complex issues;
- Be close to fluent in Russian;
- Be a guru of AutoCAD and MS Excel programs.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.