Porsche Service Technician
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Throughout the 25 years of Modus Group life we have been consistently growing and developing our automotive business. Today we are proud to represent and offer the world-famous exclusive luxury car brands - Porsche, Bentley and Maserati. We are certain that PORSCHE brand name will look amazing next to your name on a business card!
Porsche Service Technician s the one, who is eager to step into the shoes of our Porsche dealership in Vilnius. You will find out how to take care of luxury brand cars technical part and will become Porsche brand Ambassador. Are you ready for that? Hop in!
What you'll be doing:
- Cars technical repair during the warranty period and after it (perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-up);
- Cars technical problems identification and repair;
- Technical maintenance and diagnostics;
- Repair process planning and coordination;
- Operating of all tools used in the repair process.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have a good knowledge of English language (reading, listening skills are required);
- Have an excellent knowledge of mechanical components of vehicles (engine, suspension etc.);
- Have an excellent knowledge of electrical and electronic components of modern vehicles;
- Have an impeccable reputation within previous employers;
- Work experience in dealerships of other car brands would be considered as an advantage
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively work space full of cars, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.