Automotive Recruitment Intern
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Automotive HR team is the one truly feeling and maintaining the pulse of every single company of Automotive business. Here we take care of our people, create the best experience for our associates and future colleagues. If you feel like there is not enough room for your ideas to breath – let‘s chat, because here at Modus Group we have space for your ideas to breath in.
We are looking for you – Recruitment Intern – the one who is eager to get more knowledge of newest HR trends and recruitment process. We are ready to share our knowledge, recruitment & HR management secrets in return to your dedication and enthusiasm!
What you'll be doing:
- Looking for best talents in various portals and databases;
- Preparing creative job ads;
- Communicating with candidates via phone and e-mails;
- Organizing interviews - meeting room reservation, time planning with hiring managers etc.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be more than interested in HR processes;
- Be the last year student;
- Be advanced in English (Russian language is an advantage);
- Be communicative, responsible and able to work with limited or no guidance;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.