Citybee Cars Export Manager
A LITTLE ABOUT CITYBEE!
Bzzzz, the journey of CityBee started 7 years ago with only 5 cars meant for renting and sharing. Today CityBee is among the fastest growing shared mobility Lithuanian startups in CEE. We finished 2018 with a fleet of 1,000 vehicles in Lithuania and a community of 180,000 users who together made more than 1,600,000 trips with CityBee cars in our home market. Despite the fact that CityBee has started as a car sharing service provider, we see ourselves as a platform that connects people with needed shared mobility services in the city not only limited to cars or electric vehicles. Our team is pumped up to keep creating a sexy, stylish and convenient urban transportation powered by the best technology.
As a CityBee Cars Export Manager you will have a glimpse of what it takes to work behind-the-scenes of the car sharing (CityBee) platform. You will be responsible for the export of used CityBee cars by searching for new B2B sales channels and long-term partners in Europe market with developing and managing relationships with existing clients. Also, role includes the coordination of whole sales process: market research (Germany or France), transportation, administrative documents and close cooperation with the whole team due to common goals.
Are you suitable to join us on this journey? You tell us!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 1-2 years of similar work experience in sales (experience in the international 🌍 sales would be an advantage);
- Be fluent in English (French or German would be an advantage);
- Have from ZERO to HERO project management approach;
- Have less BLAH BLAH 🗣 more DO 💪 approach.
- Hold a university degree 🎓;
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills, confident and outgoing personality.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- ⛱ How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- 👥 A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- 📈 Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- 🌇 A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- 🔝 And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.