Junior System Architect
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
What do you think? Should one do the task ‘as it has been done’ or should one look for a new, different, smart approaches and solutions? A search and implementation of the handy apps, smart business management solutions and robotic process automation is what drives our IT team. A vision of the future elsewhere is part of everyday life at Modus Group. Would you like to have this kind of everyday life too? Hop in!
IT team is growing with new markets and new products. Our team is looking for new members in Vilnius that would help help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree such as: B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT in multiple technology platforms.
- Minimum 4 years of expertise designing, developing, optimising and maintaining large web sites and applications.
- Minimum 4 years of experience of successfully delivering on all aspects of a technology projects
- Good understanding of core Public cloud services categories (Compute, Network, Storage, IAM, PaaS, SaaS offerings), auto-scalability and high-availability concepts on Cloud environments.
- Exposure to several layers of technology solutions: hardware, application administration, application development, support, etc.
- Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations or Architecting/operating solutions.
- Experience with both the C# Server side and C# UI side.
- Experience with application integration technologies such as JSON, RESTful / SOAP Web services and XML.
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, MongoDB, MySQL, and other.
- Experience with the integration of enterprise systems.
- Experience enterprise content management system.
- Strong documentation skills (diagrams, matrices, writing).
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English language
- Team player attitude
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard
- You will drive solution architecture, ensure technical alignment and facilitate technical solution delivery.
- You will be accountable for maintaining high levels of solution performance, availability and capacity, demonstrating a commitment to quality.
- You will design and provide solutions to fit the requirements of the project stakeholders, customers, and end users conforming to the standards established by the IT organisation.
- You will review and critique the solutions of others.
- You will assess and direct IT project activities to ensure compliance with established IT and industry standards.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.