We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
What do you think? Should one do the task ‘as it has been done’ or should one look for a new, different, smart approaches and solutions? A search and implementation of the handy apps, smart business management solutions and robotic process automation is what drives our IT team. A vision of the future elsewhere is part of everyday life at Modus Group. Would you like to have this kind of everyday life too? Hop in!
IT development team is growing with new markets and new products. Our team is looking for new members in Vilnius that would help help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree such as: B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering is required.
- 1 - 3 years' experience with SharePoint Development
- Develop custom code in Sharepoint 2013, 2016
- Help migrate Sharepoint from 2013 to 2016
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues within the system
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with .net, jQuery, msSQL, #C and AngularJs
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English language
- Team player attitude
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard
- Perform the full range of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities including analysis, design, research, development, test/evaluation, and support.
- Develop and maintain code following industry best practices and in accordance with project and/or customer standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Collaborate with other team members on technical approaches, ideas, and solutions.
- Conduct testing to ensure solutions meet requirements and design.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.