CityBee Junior Analyst
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Bzz, the journey of CityBee started in Lithuania 6 years ago with only 50 cars meant for renting and sharing. Today CityBee car fleet has over 1000 vehicles driven by more than 189,000 members of our community in Lithuania and Poland. In a year 2018 alone CityBee cars traveled a distance equal to 600 journeys around the Earth and by choosing car-sharing instead of owning the car the community saved around 300 tons of CO2! And this is just a beginning! Our team is pumped up and not going to stop until we create an innovative, convenient, community-led and greener MOBILE future.
Are you suitable to join us on this journey? You tell me!
As CityBee Junior Analyst your responsibilities will be to:
- Deal with Big Data and turn it into insights using analytic tools;
- Employ AI algorithms to generate insights and ideas for service improvement;
- Create data visualizations to effectively convey findings;
- Structure and manage data sources to make the data analysis process lean and effective;
- Perform data management tasks, manage dashboard system.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have Bsc in Business, Math, Statistics, IT or equivalent;
- Have some experience with data analysis software, visualization tools (SQL/SAS, Tableu, PowerBI, Matlab, R or similar);
- Have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Be able to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Have strong sense of responsibility;
- Be fluent in English.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at CityBee you can work from anywhere;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.