FCA Cars Configurator Trainee
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
Two decades ago, the story of Modus Group started with the opening of our first car dealership in Lithuania. Today we are official representatives and ambasadors of BMW, Mini, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Jeep, Maserati, and Rolls-Royce in Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus. Do you share the same passion for cars as we do? Then join us on our journey.
We are looking for you - Cars Configurator Trainee - who will join our Client Support Team at Autobrava Motors company. You will learn you how to use our internal system - cars configurator and be responsible for data key in to the system, research of errors, information check-up and coordination. Also, you will be involved in other different activities which are daily for our Team to run automotive business effectively.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be the last year student of transport, management or similar fields;
- Have a passion for cars or just be interested in cars industry;
- Be eager to learn and achieve your goals;
- Be communicative, responsible and attentive to the details;
- Have a great English language skills;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.