We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Renewable energy with Modus Energy and Green Genius brands at the forefront is one of the fastest growing Modus Group business areas. We were pioneers of sustainable solar and biogas projects in Lithuania and today we are accelerating our business across Europe – invested >50mEUR in renewable energy projects in Spain, Poland and Belarus in 2018 alone and continuing in 2019. Thinking green is not only our business, but an important part of our work routine and mindset of #ModusGroupTrustsGreen. Would you like to build a greener future too? Then join us!
Our Biogas Operating department takes over and provides maintenance services for the implemented biogas plant construction projects of Business Development Department. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for smooth running of a new animal waste plant under the supervision of a sterilization line, filters, pumps, heat supply, etc. You will also take care of company's transport maintenance, will organise car repairment works and observe the usage of fuel consumption. We will take care of your safety at work so you will have to go to gas boilers maintenance trainings.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have technical higher education in mechanics / electric / automation / transport areas;
- Have experience in the field of manufacturing or transport engineering;
- Be honest, responsible, able to manage time and to find the answers even to the most complex issues;
- Have a B level driver’s license;
- Speak fluently in Lithuanian (English and/or Russian would be great advantage!).
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.