Automotive Sales Manager (German language)
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. Modus Group mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Do you share the same passion for cars as we do and dream of working in international environment with biggest players of car industry? Then join us on our journey!
Currently, we are looking for Sales Manager (German language) - persistent, positive and ambitious person who believes in cars and gets along with people.
What you'll be doing:
- Search for new sales channels and long term partners in European market;
- Manage relationships with existing clients;
- Coordinate the whole sales process - market research (German region), transportation and documentation;
- Cooperate closely with the whole team due to the common goals.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a higher education degree;
- Have at least 1+ years of similar work experience in sales management (experience in the international sales would be an advantage);
- Be fluent in German and English languages;
- Have excellent communication skills, a confident and outgoing personality, great time planning and open to the changing environment.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.