HR Business Partner
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and Italy. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into future, working smart and trusting green.
MODUS GROUP HR team is the one truly feeling and maintaining the organisation’s pulse. They are the magnets for high-class talents, who later make sure newcomers dive right in our exciting everyday life and find a place where they can realize their full potential.
As an HR Business Partner for our Polish office your will work in a close cooperation with the Country Manager(s) and have a responsibility for the full employee life-cycle process - from employer branding to recruitment, employee data and documents administration, on-boarding, training and development, rewards management to the exiting process and alumni re-integration.
If you feel like currently there is not enough room for your ideas to breathe – let‘s chat, because at MODUS GROUP we leave plenty of space for your ideas to breathe!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a university degree in management, human resources or psychology areas;
- Have 3-5 years of experience in the role of HR Business Partner or Recruitment Manager;
- Have good understanding of the labor legislation principles as well as HR processes and best practices;
- Demonstrate excellent people management skills;
- Be analytical and goal oriented;
- Be fluent in Polish, have an excellent command of English language;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at MODUS GROUP you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel management standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.