FCA Cars Sales Manager
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
Today in Autobrava Motors, we are official representatives of FIAT, ALFA ROMEO, JEEP, CITROËN and MASERATI. Do you share the same passion for cars as we do? Then join us on our journey!
As a Cars Sales Manager you will ensure smooth sales flow for our existing business and private customers as well as search for the new ones. You will be in charge of presenting desired brand vehicle selections best suited to each customer’s needs. Also, you will manage the public procurement procedures and handle all sales process documentation and information about each customer in CRM. And last, but not least - you will become a part of the Autobrava Motors Sales Team, suggest and implement your ideas on how the to improve the entire customer experience journey.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 2 years of sales experience;
- Have knowledge and a genuine interest in the automotive industry;
- Demonstrate good communication skills, pro-activeness and goal orientation;
- Have a record track working with public procurements;
- Be precise and detail oriented when preparing documentation (experience working with the CRM tools and systems is advantage;
- Be able to multitask yet guarantee excellent quality final results.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.