We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
Modus Group HR team is the one truly feeling and maintaining the organisation’s pulse. They are the magnets for high-class talents, who later make sure newcomers dive right in our exciting everyday life and find their place where they can show their full potential. If you feel like there is not enough room for your ideas to breath – let‘s chat, because here at Modus Group we have space for your ideas to breath in.
We are looking for you – HR Intern – the one who is eager to get more knowledge of all steps of the HR management processes across the entire Modus Group. This will combine the employer branding, talent acquisition, documents management and administration, new joiners onboarding, training and development, career planning and many more. We are ready to share our knowledge and best practice of HR management in return to your dedication and enthusiasm!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have a genuine interest in HR management: from employer branding to employee EXIT process management;
- Be a student of HR, business management, psychology, business administration or similar fields;
- Be close to fluent in English (Russian language is an advantage);
- Be communicative, responsible and able to work with limited or no guidance;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.