Executive Search & Selection Manager
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry.
The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
MODUS GROUP HR team is the one truly feeling and maintaining the organisation’s pulse. They are the magnets for high-class talents, who later make sure newcomers dive right in our exciting everyday life and find their place where they can realize their full potential. If you feel like there is not enough room for your ideas to breath – let‘s chat, because here at MODUS GROUP we have space for your ideas to breath in.
We are sucessfully growing our businesses, expanding to the new markets everyday and, therefore, have a constant need for the top and executive level talent intake. In our newly established role of the Executive Search Search & Selection Manager you will be responsible for the search and selection of the highly qualified candidates for senior-level managers and executive jobs, the executive level talent database creation and its relationship management. We are open for the candidates to join us as employees, as freelance service providers or work with a B2B contract in the RPO type of cooperation.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a university degree in management, human resources or psychology areas;
- Have 5+ years of experience in the role of Recruitment Manager (experience in the executive level search - would be considered as a great advantage);
- Have good understanding and a genuine interest in the general business management principles, organisational structures;
- Be goal oriented and possess excellent inter-personal relationship skills;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian, be close to fluent in English (Russian language knowledge is as advantage);
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at MODUS GROUP you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel management standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.