CityBee Community Operations Assistant
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Bzzzz, the journey of CityBee started in Lithuania 6 years ago with only 5 cars meant for renting and sharing. Today CityBee car fleet has over 1000 vehicles driven by more than 100,000 members of our community in Lithuania and Poland. In a year 2017 alone CityBee cars traveled a distance equal to 300 journeys around the Earth and by choosing car-sharing instead of owning the car the community saved around 100 tons of CO2! And this is just a beginning! Our team is pumped up and not going to stop until we create an innovative, comfortable, community-led and greener MOBILE future.
We’re expanding our team in Warsaw and now starting to look for new team member!
As a CityBee Community Operations Assistant you will have a glimpse of what it takes to work behind-the-scenes of the car sharing platform. You will support our Fleet and Communication Managers, distribute tasks to fleet assistants, assist in car preparation, cooperate with call centers. You will have direct phone contact with customers, helping to solve customers issues, including document preparation, conducting customer satisfaction research and assist in social media moderation.
Do you think you suitable to join us on this journey? Then hop-in!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have great communication skills;
- Be fluent in Polish and English skills (written and spoken);
- Have a drivers license;
- Be good with Excel;
- Have from ZERO to HERO approach;
- Have less BLAH BLAH more DO approach;
- Be well organized, responsible, have ability to multitask and eager to learn;
- Be pro-active - take ownership of growth and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of services;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Great office location in the center of Warsaw, next to Metro Politechnika;
- Competitive pay ("umowa o pracę" contract) and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.