We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
We are looking for you, who can taim various innovative future office projects, who is willing to juggle the smartest document management systems and who cannot wait to be part of an unstoppable Modus Energy Administrative Services Team. A vision of the future elsewhere is part of everyday life at Modus Group. Are you ready to accept this challenge?
Administrative Assistant is the one who is eager to step into the shoes of renewable energy business Administrative team role and learn all that it takes to run it smoothly and diligently on a daily basis. The role will learn how to prepare and file office documents, work with confidential and time sensitive material, communicate with different internal and external partners as well as learn the work ethics. We are ready to invest in your trainings and help you to growth as an Administrative guru!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be the last year student of office administration, management or simmilar fields;
- Have knowledge of or interest in the document preparation or archiving processes;
- Be fluent in English (Russian language is an advantage);
- Be communicative, responsible and able to work with limited or no guidance;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.