CityBee Junior Finance Controller
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Bzz, the journey of CityBee started in Lithuania 6 years ago with only 50 cars meant for renting and sharing. Today CityBee car fleet has over 1000 vehicles driven by more than 189,000 members of our community in Lithuania and Poland. In a year 2018 alone CityBee cars traveled a distance equal to 600 journeys around the Earth and by choosing car-sharing instead of owning the car the community saved around 300 tons of CO2! And this is just a beginning! Our team is pumped up and not going to stop until we create an innovative, convenient, community-led and greener MOBILE future.
Are you suitable to join us on this journey? You tell me!
As a CityBee Finance Associate you will be taking part in the financial controlling and analysis processes for all CityBee Group companies.
Also, you will be responsible for:
- Cash Flow management;
- Accounts Receivable management;
- Support for CityBee Global teams in finance field;
- Improvement and development of financial and accounting systems;
- Actively contributing during audit process.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be last course student or have BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field;
- Be interested to get deeper understanding of corporate finance;
- Have structured and detailed approach to tasks while still keeping an eye on big picture;
- Have can-do attitude and willingness to take responsibility and determination to proactively drive projects to successful results;
- Have advanced MS Excel skills;
- Be fluent in English;
- Bonus points for working experience in Big4 company.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.