We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Renewable Energy Finance team does really dynamic work - from analytics to implementation of non-standard decisions. We already know how to develop projects in Poland, Spain, Ukraine, Belarus and Italy markets and ready develop further with no geographical boundaries. Does that sounds like a plan for you? Join us!
As the Financial Analyst, your KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting to Management and creditors
- Support month-end and year-end closing processes
- Involvement in annual budgeting and operational forecasting process
- Involvement in the annual audit process
- Support in day-to-day accounting and financial analysis operations
- Daily support to Financial Controller and CFO
- Additional Financial Analyst duties as necessary
To be our perfect fit we expect you to have:
- University degree in Finance, Economics or other numeric fields
- 0-2 years of work experience in audit, financial analysis or related function
- Knowledge in general accounting principles and IFRS, participation in ACCA studies is an advantage
- Strong Excel and other MS Office tools skills, Navision knowledge is an advantage
- Proactivity and ability to manage several projects at a time
- High level of spoken and written English (knowledge of Russian, Polish, and/or Spanish is an advantage)
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- To learn the best tips&tricks how to work with international renewable energy projects;
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.