Solar Project Development Specialist
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
We are inspired by the idea to make green energy available and affordable to anyone around the globe. And we are very serious about this. Have you ever thought about solar power as a service? Or about installation of solar panels as well as the production of the green energy free of charge? These ideas were turned into energy by GREEN GENIUS. Owners of private houses in Lithuania and Poland already have this unique and affordable opportunity to use the green energy flowing from their own roofs.
We are looking for you – Solar Energy Project Development Specialist – the one who is eager to step into the shoes of our Solar Business team who has a deep and broad base of knowledge regarding development of renewable facilities. You will be responsible for supporting the development of solar energy projects. You will also be responsible for project management, regular meetings and corresponds with clients or outside personnel.
- Support project managers;
- Close cooperation with polish authorities;
- Negotiating and concluding the contracts with landlords;
- Preparing and controling the schedule and budget of projects;
- Coordinating the subcontractors;
- Verification of all documents related to projects;
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have a relevant bachelor degree preferably in Engineering;
- Have understanding of renewable generation, specifically PV;
- Have minimum 3 years experience with development or construction of renewable generation projects;
- Have communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills;
- Have strong analytical skills to perform under tight deadlines and multiple projects concurrently;
- Be fluent in English and Polish;
- Be able to travel 30% of the time;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Absolutely convinced we are addressing you? Then give us a chance to prove that - apply for this role.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Great office in the city center, next to the metro Politechnika station;
- Work with creative, young team;
- Exciting job with exciting oportunities;
- Possibility of professional and personal development in a dinamic and international team;
- Competitive pay;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;