Export Manager (German language)
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Two decades ago, the story of Modus Group started with the opening of our first BMW car dealership in Lithuania. Today we are official representatives and ambassadors of BMW, Mini, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Jeep, Maserati, and Rolls-Royce in Lithuania, Latvia and Belarus. Do you share the same passion for cars as we do? Then join us on our journey!
Export Manager (German language) at Modus Group - is the one who is searching for new sales channels and long-term partners in Europe market herewith developing and managing relationships with existing clients. Also, role includes the coordination of whole sales process: market research (Germany), transportation, administrative documents and close cooperation with the whole team due to the common goals.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a university degree;
- Have 2-3 years of similar work experience in sales management (experience in the international sales would be an advantage);
- Be fluent in German and English languages;
- Have excellent communication skills, a confident and outgoing personality, great time planning and open to the changing environment.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.