FCA Used Cars Sales Representative
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. Modus Group mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Today in Autobrava Motors, we are official representatives of FIAT, ALFA ROMEO, JEEP, CITROËN and MASERATI. Do you share the same passion for cars as we do? Then join us on our journey! As FCA Used Cars Sales Representative you will become a part of the Autobrava Motors Vilnius Team, suggest and implement your ideas on how the to improve the entire customer experience journey.
You will be responsible for:
- Presenting desired brand vehicle selections best suited to each customer’s needs;
- All sales process documentation and information about each customer in CRM;
- Smooth sales flow for our existing business and private customers as well as search for the new ones.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 2 years experience in sales (experience with used cars sales would be considered as an advantage);
- Have knowledge and a genuine interest in the automotive industry;
- Demonstrate good communication skills, pro-activeness and goal orientation;
- Have Russian language skills;
- Be precise and detail oriented when preparing documentation (experience working with the CRM tools and systems is advantage;
- Be able to multitask yet guarantee excellent quality final results.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office full of cars;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.