Modus Group Administration Trainee
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
We are looking for you – Administration Trainee – the one who is eager to get more knowledge of all steps of the administration processes. You will be welcoming our guests, answering phone calls, responding to emails as well as preparing and filing office documents. If you feel like there is not enough room for your ideas to breath – let‘s chat, because here at Modus Group we have space for your ideas to breath in.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have some experience or a decent understanding of the administration processes;
- Be well organized and attentive to details;
- Have a positive "can-do" attitude and an ambition to learn;
- Look for and implement alternative solutions;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian language and have basic English language skills;
- Believe that working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.