CityBee UX/UI designer
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Back in 2012 CityBee car sharing started with only 50 cars and no mobile apps, but with an ambitious idea - to improve the urban transportation in our home town Vilnius. Today Vilnius is the leading capital in Europe by the number of car sharing vehicles per capita.
CityBee has grown to a fleet of 5000+ vehicles, not only cars, but also cargo vans, bikes and electric kick-scooters, our community of sharing enthusiasts has reached the number of 330 000 and we’ve started improving urban transportation in new countries: Latvia, Estonia and Poland.
Despite the fact that CityBee has started as a car sharing company, we see ourselves as a platform connecting people with needed shared mobility in their city and building new mobility services under the name of CityBee X.
Are YOU the one we’re looking for to help build the NEW CityBee?
As CityBee UX/UI designer your responsibilities will be to:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology;
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback;
- Create personas through user research and data;
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success;
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs;
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers;
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Ready for such a once-in-a-life-time challenge? Then hop-in!
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role;
- Strong portfolio of design projects;
- Background in project management and research;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere;
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- CityBee will also take care of your personal mobility;
- Highest quality training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and time;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.