GREEN GENIUS Sales Manager
DescriptionWe are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland, Belarus and Ukraine. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
We are inspired by the idea to make green energy available and affordable to anyone around the globe. And we are very serious about this. Have you ever thought about solar power as a service? Or about installation of solar panels as well as the production of the green energy free of charge? These ideas were turned into energy by GREEN GENIUS. Owners of private houses in Lithuania and Poland already have this unique and affordable opportunity to use the green energy flowing from their own roofs.
Now it’s Italy time!
Would you dare to become the GENIUS Sales Manager for Italy? Are you the one, who thinks that the cool job consists of challenging yourself to create the best SME target customer base anyone has ever seen, targeting prospects and aiming for the bullseye? Are you willing to make the solar solutions offers no one can refuse, conclude the sale and bring joy to the office? If you would like to be called behind your back the one who makes sun shine for customers, then let's create a greener future together!
- You’re an excellent communicator, a native speaker of Italian and fluent in English languages;
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in sales related with green energy, solar or engineering areas;
- You’re driven by the results and understand the importance of finding the ways to meet customer needs;
- You’re the one who constantly demonstrates creativity and always thinks outside of the box;
- You would love to know more about sustainable environment, green energy and want to be part of the clean power movement.
Absolutely convinced we are addressing you? Then give us a chance to prove that - apply for this role.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at MODUS GROUP you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.