Bentley Service Technician
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
Throughout the 25 years of Modus Group life we have been consistently growing and developing our automotive business. Today we are proud to represent and offer the world-famous exclusive luxury car brands - Porsche, Bentley and Maserati. We are certain that BENTLEY brand name will look amazing next to your name.
As a Bentley Service Technician you will combine your automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills to provide helpful and responsive customer service. You will diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. with efficiency and in accordance with Bentley standards. You will act as a Bentley brand ambassador and ensure an unforgettable customer journey while selecting a desired Bentley brand vehicle.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a higher degree in automotive, engineering or technical fields;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in car servicing (work experience with luxury brands would be considered an advantage);
- Have an excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles;
- Be proficient in working with vehicle diagnostic systems;
- Be fluent in English (Russian language is advantage);
- Be focused on details, an exceptional quality and a high level of customer service.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.