We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
You may think that finance is only banks, budgets, and Excel. Not here. Work at Modus Group Finance team is made of 50% analytics and 50% implementation of non-standard decisions. The financial vision of Modus Group is „really tasty” and the projects we undertake have no geographical boundaries. If you agree that finance can be “tasty”, join us!
As our Data Analyst you will:
- Work with large financial and operational data quantities;
- Help BI recipients translate their needs into requirements;
- Collaborate with business expert, analyze business processes and convert findings to information models;
- Sketch potential BI dashboards.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have ability to work with SQL;
- Have ability to write functional specifications;
- Have expierence in maintaining Data Warehouses is desirable;
- Have knowledge of Power BI, Qlik or other BI tools is desirable;
- Be attentive to details and demonstrate strong math, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Be a self-starter;
- Work in a team and feel comfortable in the dynamic environment;
- Understand data analytics and apply it to the Enterprise, Business and Project levels.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.