Porsche Front Office Administration Intern
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
Throughout the 25 years of Modus Group life we have been consistently growing and developing our automotive business. Today we are proud to represent and offer the world-famous exclusive luxury car brands - Porsche, Bentley and Maserati. We are certain that PORSCHE brand name will look amazing next to your name on a business card.
We are looking for you - Front Office Administration Trainee - the one who is eager to step into the shoes of our Porshce dealership administrator role and learn all that it takes to run it smoothly and diligently on a daily basis. The role will learn how to meet and greet our customers, answer phone calls, respond to emails, perform basic cash register procedures as well as prepare and file office documents.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be the last year student of office administration, management or simmilar fields;
- Have knowledge of or interest in the document archiving processes;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian, English languages (Russian language is an advantage);
- Be communicative, responsible and able to work with limited or no guidance;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.