We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Renewable energy with Modus Energy and Green Genius brands at the forefront is one of the fastest growing Modus Group business areas. We were pioneers of sustainable solar and biogas projects in Lithuania and today we are accelerating our business across Europe – invested >50mEUR in renewable energy projects in Spain, Poland and Belarus in 2018 alone and continuing in 2019. Thinking green is not only our business, but an important part of our work routine and mindset of #ModusGroupTrustsGreen. Would you like to build a greener future too? Then join us!Our legal experts notice EVERY important detail. They transform the ideas and wishes of different MODUS GROUP businesses into the solid arguments and legal terms based reality. Be it a business startup in Poland or an ambitious project in Spain, the expertise of our legal team has no geographic boundaries!
We are looking for you – In-House Lawyer – the one who is eager to become an trustworthy Renewable energy business Legal team member. You will work hand in hand with Legal Counsel on corporate law tasks: corporate document preparation, review and correction, claims preparation. You will also participate in establishment of new companies (internationally). Finance department and all the employees will be happy for your assistance and consultations. Your communication and time management skills will definitely help you to finalize the tasks between the legal and administrative teams. So, are you in?
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have 3-4 years of experience in corporate legal advisory (a combined experience of in-house legal adviser and external corporate lawyer is a great advantage);
- Demonstrate your interest in the area of corporate law, commercial and contract law;
- Work independently with orientation to the results and great attention to details;
- Be cooperating and communicating with employees from renewable energy business line;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian and English, Russian would be a strong advantage;
- Like challenges as much as we do and feel to be ready to growth professionally;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at MODUS GROUP you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.