FCA Customer Experience Manager
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. Modus Group mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Do you share the same passion for cars as we do and dream of working in international environment with biggest players of car industry? Then join us on our journey!
FCA Customer Experience Manager - the one who runs the household of our dealership smoothly and diligently on a daily basis & does all that it takes to make our customers feel warmly welcomed once they step in FCA cars dealer salon!
What you'll be doing:
- Meet and greet customers;
- Organize office activities and maintain order;
- Prepare and manage office documents;
- Manage flow of information;
- Help to organize events & internal communication;
- Contribute to ever-changing initiatives for boosting our team happiness;
- Be the ambassador of our car brands.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a higher education degree;
- Have at least 1 year of experience working in a customer service or administration areas;
- Be able to multitask yet guarantee excellent quality final results;
- Be fluent in English language, Russian would be considered as an advantage;
- Have a positive, outgoing and friendly personality;
- Be organized, initiative and devoted.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche, Bentley and Maserati way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office full of cars, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.
Are you ready for that? Hop in!