Automotive Luxury Brands Representative
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. Modus Group mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Today in premium cars segment, we are official representatives of Bentley and Maserati. Do you share the same passion for cars as we do? Then join us on our journey!
As a Automotive Luxury Brands Representative you will become a part of the regional sales team and act as a luxury car brands ambassador and ensure an unforgettable customer journey while selecting a desired brand new vehicle.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Responsible of new business and residential customers as well as existing customer relationship management;
- Suggest and implement your ideas on how to improve the entire customer experience journey;
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service, not only by providing technical advice on cars, but also by providing information on car service;
- Participate in various events in order to expand customer base;
- Take care of active car sales.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have a higher education degree;
- Have demonstrated successful experience of active sales (work experience with luxury brands would be considered as an advantage);
- Have skills for effective sales planning and plan implementation;
- Excellent abilities to represent, communicate and pay attention to customer needs;
- Have knowledge and a genuine interest in the automotive industry;
- Have experience working with the CRM tools and systems;
- Demonstrate good communication skills, pro-activeness and goal orientation;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian, English and/or Russian languages.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office full of cars, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.