Biogas Power Plant Operator
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Renewable energy with Modus Energy and Green Genius brands at the forefront is one of the fastest growing Modus Group business areas. We were pioneers of sustainable solar and biogas power projects in Lithuania and today we are accelerating our business across Europe – investing >50mEUR in renewable energy projects in Spain, Poland and Belarus in 2018 alone. Thinking green is not only our business, but an important part of our work routine and mindset #ModusGroupTrustsGreen. Would you like to build a greener future together? Then join us as a Biogas Power Plant Operator!
As our Biogas Power Plant Operator you will be responsible for the safe and proper operation of the respective biogas power plant. You will operate the equipment in the field and in the control room, load the production inputs and monitor the production outputs, perform basic housekeeping duties, follow basic care routes and ensure basic preventative equipment maintenance.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be the least year student or graduate of automation, electronics or engineering;
- Have experience in the field of industrial automation maintenance / installation (advantage);
- Be honest, responsible, curious and able to find the answers even to the most complex issues;
- Have a B level driver’s license (TR2 level driver’s license would be an advantage).
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.