CityBee HR Coordinator
How many companies do you know that actually call you when they said "We will get back to you"? Probably not many. Human Resource here at CityBee is NOT just your everyday company's Human Resource. And we have some good news for You, because we are currently looking for that special someone who is CRAAAZY about taking care of CityBee team and creating the best experience for our future candidates.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
CityBee is among the fastest growing shared mobility Lithuanian startups in CEE. We finished 2018 with a fleet of 1,000 vehicles in Lithuania and a community of 180,000 users who together made more than 1,600,000 trips with CityBee cars in our home market. Despite the fact that CityBee has started as a car sharing service provider, we see ourselves as a platform that connects people with needed shared mobility services in the city not only limited to cars or electric vehicles. Our team is pumped up to keep creating a sexy, stylish and convenient urban transportation powered by the best technology.
Are you suitable to join us on this journey? You tell us!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle from job posting to offer stage;
- Ensure smooth HR related on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- Participate in development of our internal BZZ communication;
- Contribute to ever-changing initiatives for boosting our team happiness;
- Manage employment, payroll related documentation.
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Have 1+ years of experience in HR;
- Be great communicator with creative mind;
- Have a positive "can-do" attitude;
- Have from ZERO to HERO project management approach;
- Be up to date with HR trends;
- Be fluent in English.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE DAY YOU JOIN OUR TEAM:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Citybee you can work from anywhere;
- Be the first one who tries new Citybee products;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.