CityBee Scooter Fleet Assistant
A LITTLE ABOUT US
CityBee is among the fastest growing shared mobility Lithuanian startups in CEE. We finished 2018 with a fleet of 1,000 vehicles in Lithuania and a community of 180,000 users who together made more than 1,600,000 trips with CityBee cars in our home market. Despite the fact that CityBee has started as a car sharing service provider, we see ourselves as a platform that connects people with needed shared mobility services in the city not only limited to cars or electric vehicles. Our team is pumped up to keep creating a sexy, stylish and convenient urban transportation powered by the best technology, that's why we're launching electric kick scooter sharing services in Lithuania, Poland and Spain. It's just the beggining.
Are you suitable to join us on this journey? You tell us!
WHAT WE NEED?
We're looking for a Scooter Fleet Assistant for Vilnius, to supervise electrical scooters, complete all tasks related to our fleet operations and maintenance. Our team is pumped up and not going to stop until we create an innovative, comfortable, community-led and greener MOBILE future.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Assist with scooter deployment and retrieval in Vilnius;
- Pick up scooters and take them to charge;
- Respond to various tasks as they are assigned.
WE EXPECT YOU TO:
- Have a valid driver’s license;
- Willingness to work night shifts;
- Collaborating with Car Fleet Managers to fix any customers' issues;
- Have a positive "can-do" attitude;
- Be able to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
- Have from ZERO to HERO project management approach;
- Have less BLAH BLAH more DO approach.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE DAY YOU JOIN OUR TEAM:
- Be the first one who tries new Citybee products;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.