We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
What do you think? Should one do the task ‘as it has been done’ or should one look for a new, different, smart approaches and solutions? A search and implementation of the handy apps, smart business management solutions and robotic process automation is what drives our IT team. A vision of the future elsewhere is part of everyday life at Modus Group. Would you like to have this kind of everyday life too? Hop in!
IT development team is growing with new markets and new products. Our team is looking for new members in Vilnius that would help help positively impact our business through leading technologies, exciting and challenging enterprise projects and new platforms.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to have:
- Associates degree in computer sciences or related field, plus three plus years of hands on experience in a Systems Support/Administration position required
- Minimum two years working experience supporting workstations and peripherals
- Must have advanced understanding of Microsoft Software and TCP/IP Networking
- Knowledge of Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence
- Must possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency and drive for success
- Possess a strong customer services focus with good verbal communication skills
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English language
- Team player attitude
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Develop and conduct training classes for existing and new systems and software
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, communications systems, and networks
- Testing, evaluating and recommending new technology
- Maintaining inventory and replacing parts as required
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Work within and improve upon our JIRA-based ticketing system
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.