Automotive Financial Controller
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Modus Group Automotive Business line now is looking for an experienced Financial Controller who would be eager to get the knowledge of the car industry. There finance is not only banks, budgets and Excel. Work at Finance team is made of 50% analytics and 50% implementation of non-standard decisions. The Finance there is „really tasty” and the projects we undertake have no geographical boundaries.
As a Financial Controller, your KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE:
- Development and strengthening of internal controls and reporting process;
- Development and maintenance of accounting policy and processes;
- Outsourced accounting partners supervision (data quality assurance, exchange of information, internal audit);
- Cost control (documentation, procurement procedures, vendors, market price assurance and etc);
- Annual audit coordination and supervision;
- Evaluation of financial risks and development of reliable internal controls, set-up of monitoring system;
- Management of transfer Pricing documentation processes across the Group and coordination of activities with other related stakeholders;
- Tax related business issues management including communication with the relevant institutions;
- Assurance of timely regulatory reporting and compliance.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold an university degree in finance or economics;
- Have at least 5 years of successful work experience in audit or finance control fields;
- Be a self-starter with good organisational skills;
- Lead the projects, work in a team and feel comfortable in the dynamic environment;
- Good communication skills and ability to manage external stakeholders;
- Be fluent in Business English (Russian language would be a plus);
- Experience with Microsoft Navision or Incadea would be a plus.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.