Investment Management Associate
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Modus Asset Management company is responsible for the attraction and management of the investments into various areas of MODUS GROUP businesses. The company is responsible for the long-term investment plan for the promising and future oriented business areas such as solar and bio energy or mobility services with no geographical boundaries.
As an Investment Associate:
- You will be working on current and new international investment projects, performing analysis of potential investment opportunities in various markets, as well as support the selling side of the M&A transactions. Results and insights from Your analysis will be presented to the Top Management and will form a basis for the investment decisions.
- You will coordinate the process of setting up new investment funds, preparing necessary documentation and materials, dealing with investors and regulators. You will monitor performance of assets within our portfolio and ensure they deliver the expected results.
- You will also be part of a growing and ambitious asset management team, which closely works with the Top Management of the Group and other great people with a remarkable mission: delivering outstanding results and growth while investing in sustainable and green future.
If you want to become a part of the growing funds management company, participate in it's development, make investment management decisions and contribute to its fast paced development, join us!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a university degree in finance, economics or other related areas;
- Have a successful 2-3 years of experience in analytics, consultancy or finance fields;
- Be good at analytical thinking, have a creative point of view and be an influential communicator;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian, have excellent Business English skills.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.