GREEN GENIUS Administrative Assistant (part-time)
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green.
We are inspired by the idea to make green energy available and affordable to anyone around the globe. And we are very serious about this. Have you ever thought about solar power as a service? Or about installation of solar panels as well as the production of the green energy free of charge? These ideas were turned into energy by GREEN GENIUS. Owners of private houses in Lithuania and Poland already have this unique and affordable opportunity to use the green energy flowing from their own roofs.
Now it’s Italy time!
We are looking for you – GREEN GENIUS Adminsitrative Assistant – the one who is eager to take responsibility to help the international company to start smoothly in the new market. As an Assistant you would manage all the office documentation and if needed visit ministries/our partners/other parties for getting and signing the documents. Also you would communicate a lot with our project management team, help our CEO to find and adjust new office space for working and solve even smallest but really important tasks. We truly think that part-time (20 hours per week) job would soon grow to full-time job with more focus on Solar projects documentation management. Sounds like a plan for you? Then let's create a greener future together!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Be a last year student or already hold a university degree;
- Be fluent in Italian and English;
- Have up to 1 year of working experience in administration, management, client service or similar areas;
- Be well organized, have a can-do attitude and great communication (both verbal and written) skills;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard;
Absolutely convinced we are addressing you? Then give us a chance to prove that - apply for this role.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at MODUS GROUP you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas