Porsche Sales Representative
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Throughout the 25 years of Modus Group life we have been consistently growing and developing our automotive business. Today we are proud to represent and offer the world-famous exclusive luxury car brands - Porsche, Bentley and Maserati. We are certain that PORSCHE brand name will look amazing next to your name on a business card.
As a Porsche Sales Representative you will be responsible for the search of new business and residential customers as well as existing customer relationship management. You will act as a Porsche brand ambassador and ensure an unforgettable customer journey while selecting a desired Porsche brand vehicle. You will become part of the regional sales team, suggest and implement your ideas on how the to improve the entire customer experience journey.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a high education degree;
- Have at least 2 years of sales experience (work experience with luxury brands would be considered as an advantage);
- Have knowledge and a genuine interest in the automotive industry and Porsche brand;
- Have experience working with the CRM tools and systems;
- Demonstrate good communication skills, pro-activeness and goal orientation;
- Be able to multitask yet guarantee excellent quality final results;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian, English and/or Russian languages.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.