FCA Service Technician
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Today in Autobrava Motors, we are official representatives of FIAT, ALFA ROMEO, JEEP, CITROËN and MASERATI. Do you share the same passion for cars as we do? Then join us on our journey!
FCA Service Technician role includes:
- FCA cars technical repair during the warranty period and after it (perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-up);
- Cars technical problems identification and repair;
- Technical maintenance and diagnostics;
- Repair process planning and coordination;
- Operating of all tools used in the repair process.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have proven successful experience in car servicing;
- Have an excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles;
- Be able to find a problem and suggest the best solution for it;
- Be proficient in working with computer systems;
- Be focused on details, an exceptional quality and a high level of customer service;
- Hold a valid driving licence;
- Have a basic knowledge of English language.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.