CityBee Car Fleet Coordinator
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Bzzzz, the journey of CityBee started in Lithuania 6 years ago with only 5 cars meant for renting and sharing. Today CityBee car fleet has over 1000 vehicles driven by more than 100,000 members of our community in Lithuania and Poland. In a year 2017 alone CityBee cars traveled a distance equal to 300 journeys around the Earth and by choosing car-sharing instead of owning the car the community saved around 100 tons of CO2! And this is just a beginning! Our team is pumped up and not going to stop until we create an innovative, comfortable, community-led and greener MOBILE future.
We’re going to expand our car-sharing service to Latvia and now starting to look for new team members!
As a CityBee Car Fleet Coordinator you will manage, plan and direct the car fleet management operations, ensuring the safe, reliable and efficient use of vehicles and equipment by coordinating quality and cost-effective maintenance as well as repair services. Do you think you suitable to join us on this journey? Then hop-in!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the fleet maintenance function - be in an internal unit of a large organisation or from the automotive industry (rapidly changing environment, start-up experience would be considered as an advantage);
- Have the hands-on vehicle maintenance experience or simply put - understand how to fix a car yourself ;);
- Have experience with the car warranty and leasing processes;
- Have from ZERO to HERO project management approach;
- Have less BLAH BLAH more DO approach;
- Be fluent in English and Russian languages;
- Be well organized, responsible and eager to learn;
- Be pro-active - take ownership of growth and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of services;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.