GREEN GENIUS Solar Project Manager for Italy
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
We are inspired by the idea to make green energy available and affordable to anyone around the globe. And we are very serious about this. Have you ever thought about solar power as a service? Or about installation of solar panels as well as the production of the green energy free of charge? These ideas were turned into energy by GREEN GENIUS. Owners of private houses in Lithuania and Poland already have this unique and affordable opportunity to use the green energy flowing from their own roofs.
Now it’s Italy time!
We are looking for you – Solar Energy Project Manager – the one who is eager to step into the shoes of our Solar Business team who has a deep and broad base of knowledge regarding development and construction of solar (PV) generation facilities. You will be responsible for supporting the development and construction monitoring associated with solar energy projects (green field, rooftop solar, behind the meter), executing complex assignments requiring the use of advanced techniques, resulting in the development of new or improved processes. You will also be responsible for project management, regular meetings and corresponds with clients or outside personnel.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have a relevant bachelor degree preferably in Engineering;
- Have 3-4 years of experience with a broad and deep understanding of renewable generation, specifically PV;
- Have experience with development and construction of solar generation projects;
- Have communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills;
- Have strong analytical, critical thinking skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines and multiple projects concurrently;
- Be fluent in Italian and English;
- Be able to travel 30% of the time;
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard.
Absolutely convinced we are addressing you? Then give us a chance to prove that - apply for this role.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at MODUS GROUP you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.