Porsche Front Office Administrator
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Throughout the 25 years of Modus Group life we have been consistently growing and developing our automotive business. Today we are proud to represent and offer the world-famous exclusive luxury car brands - Porsche, Bentley and Maserati. We are certain that PORSCHE brand name will look amazing next to your name on a business card.
Porsche Office Administrator - the one, who is eager to step into the shoes of our Porsche dealership administrator role and learn all that it takes to run it smoothly and diligently on a daily basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet and greet Porsche customers;
- Handle phone calls and all related correspondence;
- Manage Porsche accessories sales;
- Curate daily social media (Facebook & Instagram) content;
- Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs;
- Supervise cleanliness of office space;
- Coordinate and participate in office maintenance when necessary;
- Prepare and manage office documents;
- Be the ambassador of our car brand and meet the highest standards of customer services.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Hold a higher education degree;
- Have relevant experience working in a customer service or administration areas;
- Be able to multitask yet guarantee excellent quality final results;
- Be responsible, attentive to details and have excellent time managing skills;
- Be fluent in English and/or Russian languages;
- Have a friendly, positive and outgoing personality.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office full of cars, attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat.
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.