Citybee .NET Back end developer
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
Bzzzz, the journey of CityBee started 5 years ago with only 5 cars meant for renting and sharing. Today CityBee car fleet has over 500 vehicles driven by more than 100,000 members of our community. In a year 2017 CityBee cars travelled a distance equal to 300 journeys around the Earth and by choosing car-sharing instead of owning the car the community saved around 100 tons of CO2! And this is just a beginning! Our team is pumped up and not going to stop until we create an innovative, comfortable, community-led and greener MOBILE future. Are you suitable to join us on this journey? You tell me!
Citybee development team is growing with new markets and new products. Our team is looking for new members in Kaunas or Vilnius that would help to create great business and consumer applications.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to have:
- Experience in development using .NET C#
- Experience in SQL Server
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English language
- Team player attitude
- Truly think outside the box, find innovative methods and solutions because working smart > working hard
What we do:
- Create back end and integration modules for various business and consumer applications
- .NET C#
- SQL Server
- REST API
- Unit testing
- Use Git
- Use continuous delivery
Nice to have:
- Angular skills
- TypeScript knowledge
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.