Real Estate Projects Assistant
We are the drivers of the future who offer a great variety of global business and investment opportunities. We mainly focus on renewable energy (Modus Energy, Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee), smart parking solutions (“City Parking Group“), and auto business. Today we unify 18 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, JEEP, Fiat, Maserati and other big names of car industry. The fields that we invest in follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and trusting green!
As a Real Estate Projects Assistant you will have a glimpse of what it looks to work behind-the-scenes of managing Modus Group's real estate from the start to the end. You will be the manager's right hand in developing common RE standards and procedures. Also, your responsibilities will be:
- Assistance with expense reports, leases and invoices administration;
- Providing general project management support to the team.
- Communication with contractors and participation in meetings with them;
- Tracking and resolving requests from internal companies (e.g. administration of access cards and parking system permits);
- Performing RE buildings visits;
- Completing other related duties as assigned.
Even more, if it sounds not enough for you, we have a lot other things to do out there and we could share our knowledge with you how to do that!
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- Have 2 years proven experience in building maintenance, real estate business or related fields;
- Experience in construction projects and preparing documents for proposals;
- Preferable but not necessary - ability to read drawings and engineering material;
- Have high level experience using Excel;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian and close to fluent in English;
- Show your ability to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities;
- Have a positive attitude and an ambition to learn;
- Believe that working smart > working hard.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed);
- Competitive pay and great, unique variety of benefits;
- Highest quality training and development programs - all designed to suit your pace and time. Porsche or Bentley way of working, Accor hotel standards or business development strategies from the world trend conferences, all is on the menu;
- A network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- A modern and lively office, with attentively designed areas for every moment of your work day whether it is a productive work, relaxation, collaboration or a chit-chat;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.